SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
TASAKI SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. (“the Company” hereinafter) has established the social media policy (“the Policy” hereinafter) defined below for its official social media accounts (Instagram, Youtube) (“Official Accounts” hereinafter). This policy shall apply to each of the accounts listed in Section 7.
Operator: TASAKI SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Details of Operation: distributing various types of content such as information pertaining to the Company’s products, events, etc.
Period of Operation: Official Accounts may be suspended, changed, terminated or deleted without prior notice.
2. To Users of our Official Accounts
- (1) Information distributed through the Company’s Official Accounts is to be understood as supplementary to the information on the Company’s homepage and in the Company’s press releases. The Company’s official positions and announcements will be made through the Company’s homepage and press releases.
- (2) The Company does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on and/or through the Company’s Official Accounts or endorse any opinions expressed on and/or through the Company’s Official Accounts. You understand that by using the Official Accounts, you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. We may not monitor or control the content posted and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content.
- (3) Users should abide by laws and regulations applicable to them and are responsible for your use of the Official Accounts and for any content you provide. You should only provide content that you are comfortable sharing with others.
3. Replies and Responses to Inquiries
- (1) The Company will not reply to comments, messages (whether direct or private), etc. made on or in response to Official Account posts. All inquiries, feedback, etc. for the Company will be accepted through our dedicated customer service e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (2) The Company reserves the right to remove any content, comments or posts, without prior notice to or permission from the user, that the Company deems to be inappropriate and/or violates the Policy. Inappropriate content includes but is not limited to:
- • copyright or trademark violations,
- • impersonation,
- • unlawful conduct,
- • harassment,
- • promotion or glorification of violence or direct attacks or threats to other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease, or
- • publication or incentivizing the publication of other people’s private information.
- (3) The Company may temporarily or permanently block any user who posts comments or content on the Company’s Official Accounts which are deemed to be inappropriate by the Company.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- (1) Copyright, rights of likeness, and other rights pertaining to posts, photographs, illustrations, audio, video, etc. published to the Official Accounts by the Company belong to the Company or the party having legitimate ownership of said rights. However, posts published to Official Accounts by users may be freely shared through functions such as “retweeting” and “sharing.” Reproductions that indicate the source are permitted.
- (2) Although copyright, etc. for comments, etc. made to Official Accounts belong to the party that posted the comments, etc., the Company reserves the right to the free and non-exclusive use of any posted content. By submitting, posting or displaying content on or through the Official Accounts, the user grants the Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). This license authorizes the Company to make any content published on its Official Account available to the rest of the world and to let others do the same. Such additional uses by the Company or other companies, organizations or individuals, may be made with no compensation paid to any user with respect to the content that any user submits, posts, transmits or otherwise makes available through the Official Accounts.
- (1) The Company shall not in any way be liable for damages, losses, expenses, obligations, etc. to users in the event of errors in information, information being changed and/or deleted, or information not being changed and/or deleted in Official Accounts.
- (2) The Company shall not in any way be liable for the conduct of users using information from Official Accounts.
- (3) The Company shall not in any way be liable for comments, etc. made on Official Accounts.
- (4) The Company shall not in any way be liable for any problems or disputes arising among users of Official Accounts or between third parties and users of Official Accounts.
- (5) The Company shall not in any way be liable for damages, losses, expenses, obligations, etc. to users in the event of the discontinuation, changing, termination, delete, etc. of Official Accounts.
6. Changes to the Policy
The Company reserves the right to change the Policy without prior notice. Additionally, the Company shall not in any way be liable for damages, losses, expenses, obligations, etc. to users in the event of changes to the Policy.
7. List of Official Accounts
8. Governing Law Clause
- (1) In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of this Policy will remain in full force and effect. The Company’s failure to enforce any right or provision of this Policy will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
- (2) The laws of Singapore and the courts of Singapore will govern this Policy and any dispute that arises between the Company and any user.